The Canadian Health Workforce Conference will be held virtually from December 6th to 8th, 2022.
Please use this form to submit your abstract for consideration for a pre-recorded presentation for a concurrent session or poster session.
The deadline for submission of abstracts for consideration is August 5, 2022 but submissions will be reviewed on a rotating basis.
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion in the Health Workforce
- Health Worker Mental Health
- Health Workforce Distribution
- Health Workforce Leadership
- Health Workforce Management
- Health Workforce Mix/Scopes of Practice/Models of Care
- Health Workforce Planning
- Health Workforce Policy
- Health Worker Regulation
- Health Workforce Supply (e.g, entrance & exits)
- Concurrent Session (10 min pre-recorded oral presentation)
- Poster Session (with optional 2 min pre-recorded presentation)
Abstract information required:
- Background/Rationale (in up to 75 words provide the context or reason for undertaking this research)
- Objectives (up to 50 words)
- Methodology/Approach (up to 100 words)*
- Findings (up to 125 words)
- Conclusion (up to 50 words)
- Key Take Home Message #1
- Key Take Home Message #2
- Key Take Home Message #3