A strong and sustainable health workforce supported through better planning, policy and management.
Generating, sharing and facilitating the timely use of health workforce knowledge to inform decision-making.
- Knowledge mobilisation
Our Strategic Priorities
- Producing and mobilising valuable information regarding Canada's health workforce.
- Facilitating the transparent and open sharing of data and evidence to promote equity, diversity, inclusion and social justice in the health workforce.
- Leveraging and accelerating leading practices for improved care, health, cost and meaning in work.
- Developing and sustaining collaborative partnerships with regional and national organizations for enhanced knowledge and advocacy.
- Strengthening Canada's health workforce through cultivating a culture of innovation.