All Together Better Health VI, Kobe, Japan | October 5-8, 2012
Exploring New Horizons: Diversity and Quality in Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice
The 6th international conference for Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice
Date: October 5th to 8th, 2012
Locaton: Kobe Gakuin University (Kobe, Japan)
The All Together Better Health conferences are the leading international interprofessional education and collaborative practice symposia. The ATBH conferences are supported by InterEd, the international association for Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice - a not-for-profit association.
The fifth conference in the series was held in Australia in April 2010, hosted by the Australasian Interprofessional Practice and Education Network (AIPPEN). This is the first time the All Together Better Health Conference will be held in Asia.
Opening and key-note speakers:
- Dr. Patrick Kelly, Director, Boards on Global Health and African Science Academy Development, Institute of Medicine (IoM), USA
- Chizuko Ueno, PhD, Emeritus Professor Tokyo University, President NPO Women’s Action Network, Japan
- Scott Reeves, PhD, Founding Director, Center for Innovation in Interprofessional Education, University of California, and Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Interprofessional Care, USA
- Representative, Global Health Workforce Alliance (GHWA) (under negotiation)
- Itsuko Ishii, PhD, Chiba University Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Japan Mike Saks, PhD, Provost University Campus Suffolk, UK
- Dr. Naruo Uehara, PhD, Emeritus Professor, Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan
- Zhiwei Luo, PhD, Kobe University, Graduate School of System Informatics, Japan
- Dr. Masaji Maezawa, MD, President Japan Primary Care Association, Japan
- Dr. Ruby Grymonpre, PhD, IPE Initiative, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Ratana Panpanich, PhD, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
Key-note speakers may also participate in ‘on the couch’ sessions. Repeating its success at ATBHV, the on the couch provides an opportunity for conference participants to engage in conversations with keynote speakers on the topic of their presentation.