10th International Conference on Medical Regulation | October 2-5, 2012
Date: October 2 - 5, 2012
Location: Ottawa Convention Centre, Ottawa, Ontario, Canad
Delegates from all over the world will meet to affirm their commitment to best practices in medical regulation and, of course, to form and renew their network of colleagues and friends in the medical regulatory field.
The IAMRA 2012 International Conference on Medical Regulation builds on the significant body of work done by the delegates at the 2010 conference in Philadelphia, USA.
At the end of the 2012 Conference, participants will:
- Know the definition of evidence-based decision making;
- Know what constitutes evidence for medical regulatory authorities and the role that evidence can and must play in the application of their mandate;
- Have contributed to the identification of the evidence and research that are required;
- Have critically assessed research papers and trends in medical regulation;
- Have participated in workshops on emerging issues in medical regulation; and
- Have identified issues and approaches that could be implemented in (or adapted to) their particular circumstances.