HWF Student Spotlight
Calling all Graduate Students and Post-Doctoral Students!!
Become a Member of CHWN and Spotlight your HWF thesis on our website
Membership is FREE!!!
Benefits of CHWN Membership:
- Create a profile of your HWF interests and expertise on our online HWF expert directory
- Ability to share HWF ideas and theses/research topics with CHWN experts, researchers and decision-makers
- Exposure of your research to a range of decision-makers/knowledge users!!
The Canadian Health Workforce Network is inviting all Graduate Students and Post-Doctoral Students doing a dissertation or post-doctoral fellowship on topics related to Health Workforce to join our network and spotlight your dissertation or post-doctoral fellowship research topic on our website.
Eligible HWF Topics:
- Supply/Needs-based modeling
- Task shifting
- Models of Care Innovation
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- International Medical Graduates
Rural/Remote and/or Aboriginal HWF
- HWF Recruitment and Retention