HHR Student Spotlight
Calling all Graduate Students and Post-Doctoral Students!!
Become a Member of CHHRN and Spotlight your HHR thesis on our website
Membership is FREE!!!
Benefits of CHHRN Membership:
- Create a profile of your HHR interests and expertise on our online HHR expert directory
- Ability to share HHR ideas and theses/research topics with CHHRN experts, researchers and decision-makers
- Exposure of your research to a range of decision-makers/knowledge users!!
The Pan-Canadian Health Human Resources Network is inviting all Graduate Students and Post-Doctoral Students doing a dissertation or post-doctoral fellowship on topics related to Health Human Resources to join our network and spotlight your dissertation or post-doctoral fellowship research topic on our website.
Eligible HHR Topics:
- Supply/Needs-based modeling
- Task shifting
- Models of Care Innovation
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals
- International Medical Graduates
Rural/Remote and/or Aboriginal HHR
- HHR Recruitment and Retention