2nd National Forum on Human Resource Strategies for Healthcare (May 5-6, 2015)
Stay on top of HR innovations in hospital, long-term care and community care settings. Hear success stories from leading Canadian organizations and emulate their strategies. Understand where health HR is going and adapt to the emerging challenges.
Don’t reinvent the wheel. Partake in this exclusive forum and learn how you can drive efficiencies while sustaining patient and employee satisfaction.
Take away 11 practical solutions to better tackle:
- Budgetary Constraints: Cut costs, propel efficiency, and execute a lean management plan
- Legislative Demand: Transform your talent management efforts to enable patient-centred care
- Succession Planning: Identify strategies enabling effective succession of your retiring workforce
- Change Management: Adapt to emerging industry, labour and demographic trends
- Labour Relations: Build productive partnerships to benefit your company and your employees
- Cultural Competence: Cultivate your workforce’s ability to engage with diverse patient populations
- Mental Health: Implement support mechanisms to boost employee satisfaction and engagement
- Ageing Population: Meet the needs of a growing group requiring complex care
- Employee Retention: Stand out as an employer of choice even in times of austerity
- Social Media: Exploit digital communication channels to discover and recruit top talent
- Workload Management: Foster a culture of productivity and avoid employee burn-out